At Northbridge Dental Clinic, we offer an extensive range of services to the people of Perth, using the latest technology available in the dental industry today. It is our priority to create a warm, comfortable and welcoming environment for our patients, and deliver treatment with knowledge and care.
Dr A.S.H (Sam) Rogers is the principal dentist at Northbridge Dental Clinic.
Northbridge Dental Clinic is located in a historic Victorian terrace, at the beginning of the popular Highgate café & restaurant strip. We have been at this location for the past 20 years.
We have the luxury of two lounge areas for our patients to choose from. One offering foxtel and the latest magazines, to cater for all tastes. The other, offering a more tranquil environment.
We believe the ideal type of treatment is preventive. The best way to solve a problem is to take a step back and assess the cause. We use testing and screening methods to inform us of the most effective, efficient and least invasive way to treat each patient individually. The outcome of this approach is increased longevity and health of the teeth and gums. We like our patients to feel informed, which in turn helps them to feel relaxed and comfortable towards their dental treatment.
We are always available for emergency patients on the day and can provide dental care for travellers. We can accommodate international patients and those who have to travel from country/rural areas, as well as medically compromised patients whose needs may be a little more specific.
We can also provide a same day Scale & Clean service.
The practice has four different lasers on offer. Laser is a more comfortable and conservative option to the conventional drill. Each laser has specific applications which cover the following:
- Laser teeth whitening (Smartbleach)
- Laser for soft tissue surgery and painful jaw joints. This laser can also help cold sores
- Restorative (fillings)
- Laser Fluoride Application (preventive treatment 6 x more effective with laser)
- Endodontic (Root Canal Treatment)
- Diagnostic (for the early detection and treatment of decay)
We are affiliated with the following societies and associations:
- SOLA International Society for Oral Laser Applications
- ADA Australian Dental Association
- ITI International Team for Implantology
- World Clinical Laser Institute (previous president of Australasian region)
- DOHad International Society for Development Origins of Health and Disease
- DHAA Dental Hygiene Association of Australia
- DTAA Dental Therapy Association of Australia
- Osseointegration Society of Western Australia
- Australian Society of Periodontology (WA)
- Australian Society of Endodontolgoy (WA)
- ASCD Australian Society for Computerised Dentistry Inc.
Please do not hesitate to contact our friendly team who can help answer any questions that are of concern to you and tell you more about the services we have to offer. Alternatively, you can submit your contact details along with the information you require, and we can contact you at a time that is convenient for you.
Our opening hours are:
Monday to Friday 8.00am 6.00pm
Saturday 9.00am 12.00pm
Patients are invited to submit their preferred appointment times, within the times above, to which we will reply in 24 hours.
Dr A.S.H (Sam) Rogers BDSc (WA) FWASMH
Northbridge Dental Laser Clinic
235 Beaufort Street
Northbridge WA 6003
Phone: (08) 9328 9522
Fax: (08) 9328 1947